PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
The Advanced course gives you the chance to fine tune your diving skills under direct supervision of your instructor.
To pass the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course you will complete 5 Adventure Dives. Compulsory adventure dives include:
- Adventure Dive: Deep Diving
- Adventure Dive: Unterwater Navigation
And another 3 dives you can choose from
- Adventure Dive: Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Adventure Dive: Night Diving
- Adventure Dive: Drift Diving
- Adventure Dive: Search and Recovery
- Adventure Dive: Fish Identification
- Adventure Dive: Underwater Naturalist
- Adventure Dive: Multilevel Diving
- Adventure Dive: Digital Underwater Photography (we charge you $20 on top for the digital camera rental).
- Adventure Dive: Ice Diver (due to Cambodias weather conditions we will ask you to bring your own ice).
Get credit! Each Adventure Dive in the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course may credit toward the first dive of the corresponding PADI Specialty Diver course.
Prerequisites: To take the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course, you must be a PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) and 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver).
We charge $360 for the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course.
Included in this price is the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver manual, PADI 5 star gold certification card, rental of all the equipment you need for the course, one night accomodation in our dormroom at Koh Rong Samleum island, breakfast and lunch on both diving days as well as the transfer to Koh Rong Samleum island and an open return ticket to get back to Sihanoukville.